Wednesday

Poison - What I Like About You and Talk Dirty To Me Music Videos

80's Glam Rockers Poison just released a new album featuring covers of classic rock songs. The first single from the album is a cover of the Romantics' What I Like About You. I've gotta give them credit, it's a pretty good version of the song. They've come a long way from their beginnings when they released their first album, Look What the Cat Dragged In, back in 1986. Their first big hit from that album was Talk Dirty to Me.

If you loved the 80's rock scene as much as me, you might enjoy my other blog, 80sRockVideos.com. Enjoy both videos!

What I Like About You



Talk Dirty To Me


Alternative Dating Sites - 80's Rock Videos - Celebrity Video of the Day - Funny Video of the Day

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails