Tuesday

Warrant - Bourbon County Line

This video should be filed under Today's Worst Rock Music Videos. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of 80's hair band rock as evidenced by my other site (80sRockVideos.com), but this latest single from a Jani Lane-less Warrant is horrible. It's called Bourbon County Line and it's from their 2006 album called Born Again. The new lead singer is Jaime St. James, who was previously in a band called Black N' Blue (never heard of you...)

Normally, I only post songs I like, but I was laughing so hard when I heard this song, I had to feature it here. Enjoy or Puke...it's up to you!

Sign up to be notified via email when a new video has been added!



Alternative Dating Sites - 80's Rock Videos - Video Chat - Funny Video of the Day - One Hit Wonders

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails