Saturday

G.W.A.R. - School's Out

I've never been a big fan of G.W.A.R. Actually, I've never really even listened to their music before, so I can't say whether I like them or not. They definitely have a unique look. I came across this video today of them covering Alice Cooper's 70's hit, School's Out. It seems that their record label made them record a cover song in an effort to get some radio airplay, so they covered this song on their latest album Beyond Hell, which was released in 2006. Enjoy!

Sign up to be notified via email when a new video has been added!



Alternative Dating Sites - 90's Rock Videos - Video Chat - Funny Video of the Day - One Hit Wonders

Miss 80's Rock? Relive the Greatest Hits of Poison, Motley Crue, Whitesnake, RATT and others at 80sRockVideos.com!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails