Saturday

Saving Abel - 18 Days

18 Days is Saving Abel's second single from their 2008 self-titled debut album. This song has a nice sound for radio and should do pretty well on the charts if it's promoted enough. Is it me, or does the lead singer's voice remind you of the lead singer from Sister Hazel? I may be way off, but at the beginning of the song, that's who he sounded like to me. Either way, I like this song. I liked Addicted, their first single as well. 18 Days just moved into the top ten this week on the Billboard Mainstream Rock charts. Enjoy!

Sign up to be notified via email when a new video has been added!



Alternative Dating Sites - 80's Rock Videos - Meet Single Rich People - Funny Video of the Day - One Hit Wonders

Miss 80's Rock? Get your cheese on at 80sRockVideos.com.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails